Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I wanted to love it

If you ask my sister Jen - I love EVERYTHING. And I really wanted to love this dinner.

But I didn't. :(

I made Kath's Sweet Potato Gnocchi and I don't know if I put in too much flour or if I used too little sweet potato or spices or that the fact that I abhor rosemary kept me from getting the full effect but my dish is still more than half full.

I pretty much ate pretzels and hummus for dinner instead.

Still the pictures (while not as detailed or step by step as Kath's see the link above) were pretty. I used 2 8 oz sweet potatoes (I weighed them!) but you only see one here.









I think these could be great. Maybe the fact that I didn't like them is simply user error.

Or maybe I simply like savory and not sweet for dinner. :/

I'm sitting here freaking myself out. My back hurts and now every single ache and pain I think is gallbladder related. How could I go nearly 7 months before I go get a true diagnosis to being completely paranoid is beyond me. I just want it out already. :(

Sorry to end the day on such a downer. Sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment