Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I spent all day yesterday a) recovering from brunch b) cleaning my humble abode.

The bad news? My wallet wasn't lurking anywhere here. :( And I looked EVERYWHERE.

There's so much more room in here when my coffee table is shoved up against the couch. And also when it's piled like a hoarder lives here.



The tip of the shoe iceberg...



Sweeping and vacuuming. FUN.


This is actually so much better than it was yesterday. I just ran out of steam. Yes. I bought my couches during my Laura Ashley period. Why do you ask?

Lots of work today and not very interesting eats but here you go.

Dinner last night - anything that wouldn't mess up my kitchen.



Leftover pizza. This was lunch too incidentally.

Today's breakfast.


Today's lunch.



Yep. Chicken tenders and leftover breakfast potatoes.

It was a very beige day.

I have a date tonight. At around 5 I'm running to the gym and then running to meet him at 6:30.

Anyway...we'll see. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment