Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tossed

I didn't eat my salad.



It was a combo of leftover shrimp, picked over spinach, freshly roasted veggies, goat cheese and crushed cashews.

No. I'm not sure what I was smoking this am.

It tasted OK but who wants to eat something that just tastes...OK? Since it was mostly leftovers I didn't feel so bad tossing it.

So instead I ate this - which was supposed to be 'dinner' but since my work dinner should end by like 7 PM I'll make it AND chorus.

Oh what a multitasker I am.



It's extra sharp cheddar and hummus on a multi-grain sandwich thin.

Dinner tonight is at Toledo. I have been craving paella ever since I watched a Bobby Flay Throwdown featuring it over the weekend.

I guess this is my chance.

More. Later. See ya then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment