Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brunch Bunch - West 3rd Common

My friends and I are big on get togethers. We're also big on brunch. Yesterday brunch was at West 3rd Common.

A good time was had by all. Definitely me for sure. Good thing I went to the gym and ran 2 miles beforehand.

Problem #1. Unlimited Screwdrivers.



I built my own grilled cheese. Goat cheese, pancetta, caramelized onions and arugula.



Interesting reading...



The place was really open and airy but cozy too.




Damage was done.





Then the games began.

Clue a la Seinfeld









Connect Four!




Somehow we ended up at Gonzalez y Gonzalez.





I need to report that I did not drink this margarita.




Mostly because I had a severe case of the hiccups.

I left for brunch at 12:30 and walked the mile and a half there. I got home at 9 PM.

It was a good day.

Today I'm cleaning my apartment from top to bottom in hopes my wallet is still lurking about. I've replaced nearly everything - but it's just the principle of the thing now. I cannot believe it was stolen. I'm much more apt to believe I misplaced it based on the circumstances.

We shall see. Wish me luck.

Oh! This morning I had an egg sandwich and some potatoes.



Now I'm off. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment