Thursday, March 18, 2010

Veggie Full

This was a delicious dinner if I do say so. It was the perfect end to a pretty good day.

I tried to get an early appointment with the surgeon but no go. My diet seems to be keeping my attacks at bay and it was nice to get dressed up and go into the office.

I got out for a bit, went on a site inspection to a couple of restaurants with Patti and bought my dad's birthday present. He's lost so much weight he needs all new Yankee gear.

My dad doesn't know how to log onto a computer let alone find my blog so I think that secret's safe till I go home this weekend. :)

And happy birthday to my dad. The best one ever!!

The weather was insanely beautiful today and is supposed to stay that way till at least Sunday. It's put me in an infinitely better mood.

As did Zumba. Tough class today but it feels so great once you're done.

My lunch pic is on my other computer so just imagine a picture of a leftover chicken sandwich with spinach swapped for the lettuce, the avocado gone and some Laughing Cow cheese.

On the way home from class I ate a Granny Smith apple.

And then I made a dinner out of leftovers.

I had leftover shells, leftover breaded chicken, a half a zucchini and yellow squash, and leftover roasted tomatoes.

I added a splash of white wine, chicken broth and some crushed red pepper a bit of baby spinach and fresh basil.

With some fresh mozzarella and part skim ricotta.







I bought some new wine on the way home.



I don't care if it's not at all sophisticated - I still say yay for Cavit Pinot Grigio.

(and that's quite a pour huh?)

Too much TV and not enough time tonight - plus I want to get some sleep.

Have a lovely evening. See you in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment