Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tres Cheesy

This?





Is not guacamole. It's currently on my hair. Let's see if it works. It's one almost ripe avocado (I hope that doesn't matter too much) about 1 tbsp of olive oil and an egg yolk.

Lovely.

After a kind of crazy day I ate a very late lunch of a S&P chicken tender, roasted tomatoes and onion over spinach with mini-tots. With a smidgen of BBQ sauce as dressing.



Because of this - and my late trip to the gym to get in 3 miles I opted on an easier dinner. No enchiladas tonight - but look for them tomorrow.

Instead I took some cheese and threw it in with some penne. A touch of butter, part skim ricotta, fresh mozzarella and parmesan plus garlic powder and crushed red pepper for some spice, parsley for the fresh herby taste.




It was good.

And now it's time to get the food out of my hair. I'll be back in the morning.

Sleep well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment