Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fancy

My niece Madeleine loves Fancy Nancy. She also loves getting dressed up. Apparently I have been a constant source of disappointment for the poor child of late.

When I was heavier I rarely wore jeans. Like almost never. At my largest I had 2 pairs of trouser jeans that I thought looked OK. I never wore jeans with sneakers back then - boots only. Jeans that fit me were too baggy and those that didn't made me gasp for breath.

The rest of the time was spent in a myriad of black elastic waist pants if I'm being completely honest.

Anyway - now that I'm thinner I wear jeans often. Like this past Sunday at brunch.

Maddie was not amused. I have now been ordered to bring 2 dresses with me on vacation next month.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and I'm 99.9% sure that I'm going to have gained. This lower fat (because who am I kidding - buttered english muffins and ham and cheese do not a low fat diet make) and increase in pasta from the last two weeks have taken its toll (thanks Jen for the edit!). I'm not sure I still want to go. I can't work out today save some walking as I have chorus tonight.

Sigh. I'll decide later.

Enough lamenting. Where did I leave off?

Oh. Lunch yesterday. The best sandwich. Whole wheat roll, hummus, honey mustard, turkey and cheddar with spinach.



Dinner - Chicken with the sauce. It's so good but did I take pictures? No. So no step by step - no recipe. I suck.

But this didn't. Delicious. I added some peas and some baby spinach.



Dessert - Skim Chocolate Milk and a handful of Teddy Grahams.



Breakfast was eaten today in the car. I got a ride in with my mom who had to be in court downtown.



That's the news for now. See you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment