Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, Monday

Good morning. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL here in NYC. It's almost 60 degrees. I'm actually excited about having to go out in a bit to a doctor's appointment.

Well - not excited about the doctor's. I'll probably find out that my gallbladder and I are parting ways soon (which is freaking me out a wee bit - I've never been in the hospital for anything before except to visit other people - we'll see what the doctor says). Regardless, I will enjoy walking uptown in the beautiful weather for sure.

I thought I'd give you a run down of my food from yesterday now that I'm using my other laptop.

Dear Justin Long -

I really want to be a Mac but I fear I might be a PC.

Love,
Krissy


Lunch yesterday was leftover pizza from Otto.



Dinner - 1 chicken tender + a baked tater w/roasted broccoli and light sour cream.



Breakfast today - a multi-grain English w/Garlic & Herb Laughing Cow.



I realized today that I am very bad at photographing my snacks. I think it gives the impression that I don't snack at all - but I definitely do. I typically have a bit of cheese or pretzels and hummus or a handful of nuts once or twice a day.

Just want to keep it real. :) I'll try and be better about documenting that though.

After the Oscars I caught this on Jimmy Kimmel. Too funny. Lenny Kravitz cracked me up - and of course I have much affection for Jimmy's cute sidekick.



Lunch will be late (leftover enchilada) and dinner will most likely be a Italian style chicken and quinoa combo.

See you in a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh too funny...thanks for sharing that:) It's nice all those guys have such a great sense of humour about themselves.

    Dione

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do. I looks like they had a lot of fun making fun of themselves!!

    ReplyDelete