Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 Teas for Tuesday

I think my brain is getting ahead of the weather - I was all bundled up this morning and then sweating on the walk to work.

I started off with a cup of two teas - Tazo Chai and Twinings Vanilla.



The thing is I usually do this in a pot - not a mug - so it was a little on the strong side.



But yummy all the same.

I'm running low on English muffins so I brought some cereal to work today.



Today is my loooong exhausting day. I'll be on the phone on and off all day long and then at chorus until 9:30. I am so looking forward to working at home tomorrow.

I'm a little bit anxious about the scale tomorrow. I think - for the first time in forever - I'm simply going to maintain. I can't be sure - but I'm exactly the same weight on my home scale as I was two weeks ago. Maintaining is not at all a tragedy but I really do want to lose these last 10 lbs.

Sigh.

Stay tuned for a bevvy of leftovers the rest of the day. I also can't wait to get paid so I can stock up again!! Thursday can't come soon enough!

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment