Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sigh

So much for getting back to it. This week has been absolutely crazy at work. I start at 5 AM tomorrow.

Yeah you read that right. At least I get to work from home but ugh. It's not going to be pretty.

But overall I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel now.

Breakfast was the same old same old today. A whole wheat EM w/PB. No picture. You know the deal.

Lunch was the other half of my sandwich from yesterday, turkey, brie, honey mustard on ciabatta bread. So, so good. There is a really great sandwich place on my way to work.



I was in the studio all day. I'm getting the hang of this virtual thing I think. After work I went to Zumba. We learned the Thriller dance!!! So much fun. I know I have said this before - it is a fabulous workout if you get the right instructor. Someone new to the class was talking to Ben after and I overheard her say "I kept seeing all these people leaving the room looking like they were about to die and was like 'what is he doing to them in there?'"

She has her answer now I think!!

Dinner was the last of the Drunken Pasta...this time with peas!!!



As I said I'm home tomorrow. There's talk of going to see a band in Brooklyn but I have to see if I'm up to it. So tired right now.

Sleep tight. See you in the AM.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Tomorrow is Friday, and that is a good thing. I hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want this week to be over. So crazy. Thanks for the good thoughts! You have a good one too.

    ReplyDelete