Friday, October 2, 2009

Yeah, so....

I've not gotten much better with the posting thing. I was beat last night - Zumba kicked my ass and I'm still feeling it today. Class last night was fun though. It was one of those nights that I felt I got my money's worth and I was really focused -picking up all the combinations easily and getting the most out of the workout.

I really honestly with everything I have cannot rave about Zumba enough.

Now - let's talk food shall we? It's not too exciting - I think that's what's kept me from updating like I should but here goes...

Dinner (last night): I took the easy way out and went with the last of the leftover pasta.



pasta, meat sauce, ricotta and parmesan cheese


Breakfast (this morning):


hardboiled egg, whole wheat English, unsalted butter

Lunch (ten minutes ago):



leftover TJ's Cheese Enchilada - light sour cream

I promise a new post tonight with a far more exciting dinner.

Until then...TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment