Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whew!

So here's how my day's been so far:

I woke up this morning, made breakfast and took pictures.

With my point and shoot camera.

Whose USB cord is on my desk at the office.

Where I am not today.

(It was EMw/PB. I take it you can use your imagination - hee!)

I took out the big guns and documented everything I ate after that.

And then uploaded it.

And then deleted it.

And then restored it (thankfully!)

Which brings us to now. :)

I know it's like all of the sudden I've started drinking tea - and it's kind of true - but I also only like tea when it's cold out. I hate hot beverages in the summer. My newest favorite is Green Tea w/Mint.





Then I went to weigh in. I'm down .6. I'm trying not to be frustrated but I am so close to the next number down it's driving me crazy. Hopefully by the next time I go I'll be there.

I'll have to be - if I'm not it'll mean I gained.

This is not an option.

We tried to figure out why I might be slowing down - I think this last time was because I missed both Zumba and yoga last week. We also talked about when and how much I eat - and I'm going to try and lighten up a bit at night. It's a struggle for me though - at night is when I can take the time and cook so we'll see how I do. In the midst of it all - M was sort of lecturing me a little and then stopped and said - "I don't know why I am yelling at you - you still lost weight!"

I'm hopeful though I can just get over this and get these last 10 lbs off - finally.

It's been just about a year since I started - that's 60 lbs over 12 months - a little over a pound a week.

It's amazing how I sometimes really have to stop and think about it to realize how far I've actually come. Pretty cool. :)

Next up - lunch.



I was craving soup - but ugh. Seriously Campbells? That little can is supposed to be 2.5 servings?



I used my smallest mug - filled it half way and added about a half a tablespoon of part-skim ricotta.



I also had a sandwich. Leftover sole w/spinach and onion on toasty garlic Italian bread.



De-licious.



Dinner is some sort of leftovers. Not sure if I'm going to go with chicken chili or something else.

Stay tuned. I'm sure it's going to be incredibly exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment