Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall's here

It's so chilly today - fall has definitely arrived.

Tea is in order.



The rest of my day yesterday was uneventful. I had an easy dinner of frozen dumplings and broccoli.



This morning I had the other half of my brunch sandwich. So yummy - just a simple grilled ham and swiss warmed up in the toaster oven at work.




Last night I made a little something for lunch today and tomorrow.

1 egg, 1 container of egg whites



Whisked together



Leftover caramelized onion



Leftover roasted asparagus



with some chopped broccoli, chopped bacon (2 slices) and some grated Parmesan



in a small casserole dish with some extra sharp cheddar on top




Baked at 375 for 30 minutes. Warmed up, served over spinach with a spoonful of ricotta.

2 comments:

  1. Uhm - that last one looks soooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm. It was. :) It's great when the quiche-y thing is warm and the spinach sort of wilts. My whole goal at lunch is to try and eat salad - this makes it tolerable. :)

    ReplyDelete