Friday, October 2, 2009

Fish and Chips

I've been a slug today - watching TV and writing and contemplating what to wear to my grammar school (!!!) reunion tomorrow night.

Seriously.

But I did - of course - break for dinner. (As well as 2 handfuls of chocolate edamame and peanuts and some pretzels and hummus).

First I cut up some potatoes (2 small red potatoes) and onions, a little butter and wrapped them in foil and baked them for 20 minutes at 375.


I decided to finally get to that tilapia that had thawed in my fridge. I dunked it in Vidalia Onion Salad Dressing and dregded it in cornmeal, cayenne salt & pepper. I put some fresh asparagus with a little garlic.



When the potatoes had been on for 20 minutes I threw this in for 20 min more.



While all that cooked I threw a little more b utter in a frying pan and carmelized some onions. I served the fish on top of a bed of spinach with the warm onions on top.



Onion-y deliciousness all around.

I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to head to bed. Tomorrow is yoga - maybe a quick run after and then I'm on a train out to LI at 3:40 PM.

See you in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment