Thursday, October 15, 2009

Country

I went out of the office in the rain to go to a site inspection and lunch at The Carlton Hotel.



Twas lovely.


We checked out the meeting space and the guest rooms and then sat down at Country for lunch.






Bread and butter:



Coconut Shrimp Salad - I thought this would be on a bed of greens. :(




I had two of these:



My dining companions had these:



The ice cubes are made with tea as well.

After finding out that they were featured on Martha Stewart recently - my colleague and I shared this:






I also had a taste of the roasted chicken breast - mashed taters and brussel sprouts.



I had some mint tea and a few bites of this beauty.




This was all sorts of puddings or panna cotta or something. Looked pretty but I didn't taste it. Word on the street is that is was Lemongrass, Mango and Passionfruit. The other ladies liked the passionfruit the best.



I'm so full. It's a good thing weigh in was YESTERDAY!

Off to Zumba in the freezing rain. Dedication people.

Or maybe it's that I don't want to blow up like a whale again. Either or. :)

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment