Monday, October 12, 2009

Dover Sole and Cheesy Rice

Good evening. :)

I got home, changed quick into my gym clothes and went to run 2 miles. Back home I took a quick shower and went to work on dinner.

So...I bought this package of frozen fish at TJ's and some of the filets were really thin. I defrosted them enough to get them apart and still have about 4 left that I stored back in the freezer. I was going to go all Frenchy French but I realized I don't actually remember when I bought the lemon in my fridge and I don't have any fresh parsley.

I opted for dousing them in cornmeal and baking them till crispy. I have 2 cooked filets left over to add to salad or make a sandwich on Wednesday when I work from home.






I took some leftover brown rice, added some onions, white wine, broccoli and orange pepper.



Some grated extra sharp cheddar



A sprinkle or two tf this...



And served it next to the fish.





Plus - dessert - a mix of peanuts, cashews and chocolate edamame.



I've had a ton of tea today - I'm hopeful this'll help me get more water in. I've been slacking lately. I need to get a new water bottle.

Food here until Thursday (Pay Day YAY!) is going to be pretty boring I think. I'll try and mix it up as best I can.

And on that note - sleep well. See you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment