Friday, October 16, 2009

Productive

This is how I'm feeling today. My laundry is done and I'm stocked up with lots of delicious goodies.

Look and see!

But first - please welcome back a long lost friend.



Sandwich thins. I have missed you SO MUCH. I bought multi-grain and seedless rye.

My old lady cart was loaded to the brim.



PopChips and Pita chips.



English muffins, eggs, bacon, bananas, spinach, grape tomatoes, brie, chicken breasts (individually wrapped - oh how I love you TJs!) ground beef



egg whites, pesto, whole wheat penne, Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb, Fresh Mozzarella



Chicken potstickers, shredded carrots, frozen shrimp, frozen broccoli, red bell pepper, light sour cream


I went out on a limb and decided to try something new. Indian food!



I got Butter Chicken - and also my favorite pesto flatbread




flour, milk, cheddar cheese, and cooking spray



And finally - sweet treats! Chocolate pretzels, edamame and cashews and peanuts.

Dinner and drinks with the girls tonight so I'll end up with a light lunch I think. Right now I'm snacking on this right now.



One webcast down - one more to go. TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am hungry now. I love Trader Joes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place more than is normal I think!! Truly - the best place on earth.

    ReplyDelete