Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday

I'm having the busiest - most annoying day. I'm (missing my favorite show at a very pivotal moment in its history) to go hang with Guy Fieri and Sandra Lee at Chelsea Market tonight.

So you know...lemons - lemonade.

I'm OK about it. Really.

Kind of.

Maybe.

I apologize right now for how this post is going to turn out - I feel like I'm severely ADD and need Ritalin or something. So much going on today and I feel like I can't keep up.

Anyway - I had a PB&E (Peanut Butter and English muffin - because I'm tired of writing it) this morning and then at about 2 I had this:



Spinach, sauteed chicken and caramelized onions, double roasted tomatoes (sometimes I like them so they are chewy - like sun dried so I roast them longer - they stay longer too) and 1 slice of pepper jack cheese. No dressing because the caramelized onion and olive oil was enough.

For me. For a normal person probably not.

I'll be back (probably tomorrow) with tales of the NYC Food and Wine Festival (and of the Halpert/Beesly nuptials too)

1 comment:

  1. I'm REALLY jealous you get to "hang out" with Guy Fieri. I love him so much and I love his show. He is a big hit in my family. If you get a chance, tell him there is a chica in Portland, OR who knows about 20 people obsessed with him - haha - just kidding...kinda...:)

    ReplyDelete