Monday, October 5, 2009

In which I post everything at once....

I've been feeling a bit off all day. Nothing specific - just a case of the blahs. I had a bit of a wacky day - starting off out on LI, getting a ride in with my Dad, working from home a few hours and then going into the office around 2.

Not your typical day at all.

Breakfast was an Arnold Sandwich Thin (I need to get more of these myself) w/peanut butter.




Lunch - stolen from my parents' fridge. I am begging my sister (who btw - is gunning for me - she's lost 1/3 of the weight I have so far in just a few months - so proud!) to guest post and recreate this - her recipe for Chicken Fried Rice - it was chicken with black beans and edamame and just a whole bunch of good stuff. So delicious.



A leftover ridiculous cookie that my friend Kelly made and brought to the reunion. They are like cookie muffins w/a Reeses in the middle. Not. Normal.


(Full disclosure: I had one after dinner too with a tall glass of icy cold lowfat milk and a teaspoon of TJs Midnight Moo.)

After work snack - pretzels and cheddar cheese. I hearby declare: Mugs are the single best vehicle for portion control.



Dinner - I've been craving a burger so I made one tonight.

I had an issue with the bottle of ketchup. It made my plate all messy so here is my dinner in 3 parts.

Burger - w/spinach & raw onion (and umm...a little ketchup) on a whole wheat English:



Organic oven fries and roasted asparagus.




No gym today - but I did a double workout on Saturday so I'm not too worried. Plus I did walk about 3 miles to/from work. I am debating skipping chorus rehearsal tomorrow night and if so will do a longer run/walk workout. If I can get myself out in the morning I'll go to the gym first thing. I'm trying to save my full work from home day till Friday but we'll see if I actually make it.

Hope all is well with you. Sleep well. See you in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. I had pretzels and cheese for an afterwork snack too! You are doing great - keep up the good work. You honestly inspire me daily with this blog - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds!! And really - thank you so much. I'm trying (please ignore my latest post re: cookies!!) I am so close to my goal and I am just hoping I can get to it sooner rather than later!

    Cookies (and wine and not going to the gym) do(es) not help!!

    ReplyDelete