Friday, October 30, 2009

First things first...

So last night while watching some guys in pinstripes finally remember how to hit and win a game I wanted something sweet. I went to the fridge and found this:



(please excuse the sudsy dishes and smudge-y countertop!)

That right there is a chocolate peanut butter filled rabbit my mom bought me for EASTER.

I have always been like this. Even as a kid I had Halloween candy until almost Easter. I've always had some sort of weird kind of willpower where candy is concerned.

Ice cream? French Fries? Not so much.

I ate his ears. :)



My day started today at 5 AM with a webcast. Craziness. I'm finishing up details for my meetings next week so hopefully I can get rid of some of this stress. I need a day at the spa like no one's business.

Breakfast today was leftover frittata with an EM w/butter on the side.



I may or may not go to the gym today. I was thinking I might head off to Zumba tomorrow instead. I think it'll all depend if I decide to go out tonight or not. Part of me wants to. Part of me knows I'm going out tomorrow night and also - worked at 5 AM. :)

So we'll see.

TGIF everyone. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment