Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday (and Tuesday morning too!)

Sorry for the lack of posts these days. I have been so tired lately. I understand why - I've got a lot going on these days but it's annoying me.

Also annoying? The large zit square in the middle of my chin right now.

Lovely.

In an effort to change my current sweetness and light attitude ;) let's talk about what I had to eat yesterday shall we?

OK.

I started with PB on a whole wheat sandwich thin.



Lunch was pizza. Jen picked up a few extra of these from TJ's.



I'll never use a Boboli crust again. This was the perfect combo of chewy and crispy.

I used this stuff on it.



I had to run out for some mozzarella cheese. Did you ever read the labels of the stuff that's pre-shredded?? There's stuff like corn starch or potato starch in there. Why??? I opeted to do the grating myself.

Before:



After:



My plate:



Dinner was leftover Shrimp Risotto made by Jen. It was delicious. I added some peas too.



Yeah I know. Thank you Captain Obvious. :)

Breakfast this morning was a grilled cheese on whole wheat. Yummy.



So that's where I am. I need to get ready for vacation - last minute details and all that. I need to go to the gym. Not going to the gym today is NOT AN OPTION.

No really. It's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment