Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Update

So yesterday Jen and I went to buy her some new running shoes (as we are planning some sick runs in Florida later this week). After the grueling process which included Jen jogging in the store we went for lunch.

We went to Caterbury Ales in Huntington.



We had hot pretzels to start.



I had a bison burger with sauteed onions. I ate 3/4 of the roll and 1/2 the fries.




Then - completely unpictured - I was hit by the munchie bug. I had some Red Hot & Blue tortilla chips, then some cheddar Goldfish, then a handful (or 2) of peanut M&Ms when my aunt, uncle and cousins stopped over. Plus 2 glasses of red.

For dinner we had turkey breast. In comparison with the rest of my day it was light and delicious.

Pretty table.



Mashed potatoes.



Roasted asparagus.



Turkey breast.


My plate.


So that was my weekend. A good mix of fun and relaxing. Hope you had a good one too!

**Just wanted to put it out there again - if anyone is at all interested in guest posting during my little vacation please email me or comment here and I'll get in touch with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment