Friday, January 15, 2010

Syrupy & Sweet

I have to insist - if you are planning a Super Bowl party - or if you just have a craving for some delicious (and pretty healthy) bar food,

MAKE. THESE. DRUMSTICKS..




As Madeleine says, "For real."

I threw together a little spinach/goat cheese salad on the side with a little red bell pepper. I used the reduced marinade as a dressing. I think going easy on the sugar and honey gave it just the right amount of sweetness.





I started with two, but ended up eating three.



ETA: OK. Make that 4. The last one looked so lonely sitting in there!

I'm not usually someone who eats anything except boneless skinless chicken but these were tiny enough that I don't think they'll hurt me. Online info says fried drumsticks can be as little as 71 calories.

I really like this working from home a couple days a week thing.

A lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment