Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cliche

It's Friday night. You're single. You live alone in NYC and have no plans for the evening. You wish you had money to blow on Manolos. You're home on a Friday night. What do you do?

You watch this:




After the movie (I can't tell you how much I adore Charlotte's reaction after Carrie beats Big over the head with her bouquet) I slept OK last night. I kept waking up every few hours but always fell back to sleep.

Every time I woke up I put on some DiscoveryHealth thing I had on my DVR. I'm creepily obsessed with shows about hoarding lately. Part of me thinks it's to make myself feel better about all the crap I have stuffed into 400 odd square feet so successfully.

I can't even imagine what it'd be like to live like that.

Then I woke up this morning - attacked the kitchen (the dishwasher's going now - cooking I love, cleaning up? not so much) and gobbled up some leftovers:



The other half of the frittata and yum, yum, BREAD!

I've gotta get dressed soon. I love going to the movies alone and early on the weekends. Reminds me of when I lived in Aspen and got off work at 3 PM with nothing to do. Of course I don't think I'll see Kevin Costner at the movies here but you never know. Last time I went to this theater I saw Anderson Cooper.

Is it weird that I wanted to tell him to tell his mom I used to love her jeans?

I totally did.

The plan today thus far is as follows:

Movie, gym, maybe some laundry, dinner hopefully with Jen and Diane.

Not a bad Saturday.

See you at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment