Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good Morning

Hey there. I'm back - posting about breakfast at *gasp* breakfast time.

It's good to be back on track.

As I mentioned - I am going to Zumba this morning. If I had any chance of wanting to bail the fact that there was a Zumba infomercial on reminded me that I need to go.

The point is I needed more than the standard PB sandwich to tide me over.

Do yourself a favor. Do this sometime soon.

Take a small sautee pan.

Spray w/canola oil cooking spray

In a small bowl - whisk 2 eggs, a splash of milk, a pinch of salt and pepper

Microwave 1 slice of bacon for 1 min 30 seconds

Crumble in the egg mixture

sautee a teaspoon of chopped onion in pan.

Add the egg/bacon mixture

toss in a handful of baby spinach and crumble an ounce of goat cheese

When the egg is set and looking omlette like toss in a 300 degree oven for 10 min

Toast up a piece of whole wheat bread - spread with butter and serve with the frittata.




Trust me. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment