Saturday, January 16, 2010

Breakfast and Birthdays




Sorry to be MIA all day. I had a lot to do before heading to CT today for Miss Maddie's B-Day Bash.

I slept horribly last night. I got home from drinks with Maddy (my friend not my niece!) early enough. I walked home even to clear my head a little. And then I was up at 3:20 and could not fall back asleep to save my life. ANNOYING.

At about 7:30 I made some breakfast using these ingredients.








It was an eggy cheesey delicious sandwich. YUM.

Then I headed up to Zumba then dashed home on the subway, showered and then dashed back to Grand Central to head to the party.

I made a sandwich of turkey, swiss, honey mustard, spinach and roasted tomatoes on a whole wheat wrap and tried to snap a pic with my cell phone. It came out really blurry. But I did eat that on my way.

Dinner was at the party. There was lots of good stuff like pizza, cupcakes and a pinata filled with Reese's.



The pizza was super thin crust. I had a slice of spicy pepper, a half a slice of pesto and proscuitto, a slice of BBQ chicken and a slice of pepperoni.




I also had a little salad w/balsamic.



and a cupcake...



And maybe some crumbs from this cake as well.



As I mentioned there was a pinata. It was diffcult to keep little hands out of the candy.




I just had to share this one picture. Madeleine got many presents but my parents gave her a fantastic dollhouse.



The thing has an elevator! Look. Barbie can't even handle it. LOL!

I'm currently crashing from the sugar shock - both being around such adorable children and cake and frosting is taking it's toll. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight.

I hope you do too.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. That I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment