Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vacation

I'm on vacation now. Woo hoo!! Jen and I are visiting my uncle and cousin in Boca Raton. I'm happy to be someplace warm. It's nice to get away.

Yesterday afternoon I got a ride home and had a little dinner.

A burger and a few sweet potato fries. There were more fries than this - but not much more.




I had a piece of chocolate for dessert. Just a couple of squares.



Allie had this.



This morning I ate a piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter. Then Jen and I took the world's most annoying flight to Ft. Lauderdale. YAY for vacation!!! Boo for people who pretend you're invisible and think nothing of knocking you around the entire flight.

I ate a handful or two of cashews while trying not to kill anyone in the rows around me.

Oh and I also almost got run over by a car at the airport.

Let's hope I've gotten all the bad luck out of the way for this trip!

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.



Actually it's 5 o'clock now but it wasn't when I started. :)

I had a turkey and swiss sandwich with honey mustard and a little potato salad.



and a few unpictured pretzels.

Speaking of pretzels...I also had this bit of chocolate in my purse. Jen and I shared it.



We're probably heading out for dinner tonight - so stay tuned for pictures of Florida eats soon.

Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment