Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Adios

Hi Everyone, I believe this will be my last guest post as Krissy may be back tomorrow. We'll see in the morning how she's feeling.

And now.....

Dinner.

When we were in the Bahamas my Mom ordered eggplant that was so delicious we decided to recreate it at home. It's basically eggplant parmesan but baked and without bread crumbs.

I made some tomoato sauce. I sauteed garlic and onions and added a can of crushed tomatoes, a little red wine, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper fresh parsley and basil and a little crushed red pepper.



I put the sliced eggplant into a dish sprayed with pam and drizzled the eggplant with olive oil and sprinkled salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano on top.

I baked the eggplant for about 25 mins at 350. Then topped with the sauce and mozzarella cheese and baked until the cheese melted about 12 minutes.


It was quite good if I do say so myself. Krissy had some pasta with a little butter and was a bit jealous of what the rest of us were eating.

You can all breathe a sigh of relief as Single Serving will be back to Krissyville tomorrow. Have a good night =)

2 comments: