Friday, May 28, 2010

Night and Day

Last night - as I might have mentioned - I was pretty cranky. But I'm happy to report that a conversation, a good dinner and some reality TV snapped me out of it.

Mostly. I'd still like to not have to work today. :)

At Buckram Stables near my parents they make the most delicious turkey burger. It's marinated in soy, topped with onions and mozzarella. It's one of my favorite things ever.

What I had for dinner last night wasn't the same but it was close.



I marinated the burger in soy sauce and garlic. Served w/onion, baby lettuce and cheddar on a toasted sandwich thin. With a baked potato, light sour cream and steamed broccoli on the side.

This morning I've already done all my laundry. I was going to make a scrambled egg wrap but the omlette came out so well I decided to skip it. This is ham, cheddar, minced onion and parsley.



Looks good right? Bad news. Eggs stil don't like me. :(

I'm diligently working on the Rustico post - complete with pictures. I'll tell you all about the following:

Homemade Cavatelli w/Roasted Grape Tomatoes and Arugula
Chicken Scalloppine with Proscuitto and Provolone w/Marsala Glaze
Roasted Aspargus with Parmigiano
Risotto wth Roasted Wild Mushrooms
(which I totally ate and I dislike mushrooms for the most part)

and finally...

Molten Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Sauce and Vanilla Scented Whipped Cream

Be back with more in a bit.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment