Friday, May 7, 2010

Slowly but surely

Hi there everyone!

Today is the first day I feel much more like myself. You know - if myself was someone who doubled over in pain everytime she laughed. :)

Rumor has it I'm not supposed to have an appetite. And the truth is - I'm not hungry. I haven't been starving at all since Wednesday. But...I have found I'm able to eat.

Thursday's food wasn't very exciting. Dinner was a baked pork chop and a baked potato with a little bit of ketchup.



This morning I was back to PB sandwiches. Allie ate about half of it truth be told.



Jen and I took my mom out for an early Mother's Day treat. We went to Houston's. I had the fish sandwich - no dresssing and I ordered the cous cous. I didn't like the cous cous.



I also had a few bites of this for dessert.




And some mint tea.




I'm almost off the heavy duty pain meds. I'll probably take a half of one before bed tonight but I'm going to try and go Tylenol only tomorrow. I just looked at my discharge papers. There's nothing that he says I can't do or eat. I'm still going to be careful but that's pretty encouraging.

Hope you are all doing well. I hope to be back to my normal blogging self soon.

Untill tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment