Monday, May 10, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I am trying to make this buffet of beige look as appetizing as possible.

Breakfast. Quinoa toast.



Lunch. Egg noodles, butter + a little grated pecorino.



Dinner. 1/2 chicken breast poached in white wine with a little onion and lemon pepper, 1.5 baby potatoes 1 purple 1/2 a red for color + peas.




If I have anything later it will be a new ice pop I got at TJ's today. We'll see if I even eat it.

Speaking of, my excursion to TJ's earlier took more out of me than I was willing to admit at first. Since Wed I spent most of the time on the couch with little bits of activity. Today I did a lot more than I've done in a week. Living alone I'm so used to doing everything, handling everything myself that I think sometimes someone is trying to tell me to SLOW DOWN and just RELAX.

And so - tonight - I will.

It's Monday. The Real Housewives of NJ are going to scratch each other's eyes out.

And I for one cannot wait.

Oh Andy Cohen. WTF have you done to me????

No comments:

Post a Comment