Monday, May 3, 2010

Curtain Call

After a long and exhausting weekend I'm pleased to report my concert last night was a success. As tiring as it all is - there aren't many people who can say they've sung at Carnegie Hall.

But I did!!!

We went to dinner at the Red Eye Grill. The service and the food was a bit off last night.




Diet coke with some to spare...



Crispy shrimp...



And Crabcake and Jumbo Shrimp. I ate barely half of it.



We also shared a bowl of ice cream w/oreos and hot fudge but the pictures came out blah.


So I don't know if you can tell but foodwise - it's my (temporary) last hurrah. Surgery is tomorrow afternoon - not sure when yet. I have dinner plans (I want to go for burgers - someone said he'd take me).

For breakfast I had 1 egg + 1 white + heavy cream + cheddar + scallion.





For lunch, leftover pasta with mozzarella cheese.




Now for some blog business: I am pleased to announce that in my absence - my lovely sister Jen has some posts planned for you. She's also eating healthy and exercising so we're pretty much on the same path. She promises a week full of mostly Mexican recipes.

I hope you enjoy!! And with that - I'll be back. Eventually....

2 comments: