Monday, May 24, 2010

Food Writing 101

So. I had my first class tonight and I'm really going to love it I think. It's already been great to get an idea of other people's experiences with food and their writing styles. I think I'm going to learn a lot.

Please bear with me, I might experiment with different styles and such here too. I'm really hopeful I'll get better at this writing thing - so any feedback you might want to share would be greatly appreciated.

I had brought a peanut butter sandwich with me tonight but I didn't end up eating it. A late afternoon snack of pretzels and hummus proved enough to tide me over.

I got home and wanted something quick, easy, and low fat. So I ended up with steamed chicken goyza, edamame and broccoli with a sprinkle of garlic, teriyaki and sweet chili sauce.



Back in the office tomorrow so I'll see you then.

Sleep well!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear move about the class. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about it. I don't have class this week but I have an assignment to write about shrimp. We'll see what I can come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete