Sunday, May 16, 2010

There and back

After I left you last night I had dessert.



Two great tastes that taste great together. That there is a heaping teaspoon of Simply Jif with a sprinkle of Whole Food Dark Chocolate Chunks.

I woke up at around 5 this morning, all stuffed up due to allergies.

Hi Krissy? It's me Spring. I'm finally here!!!


I turned on the TV and found Southern Belles, Louisville on SoapNet.

Nice try. Girls, you've got nothing on that crew over on Bravo. Just sayin'. :)

It was so so-so that I fell back asleep! I woke up again around 8:15 and decided to go do laundry. Apparently 2 of my neighbors beat me to it.

Back upstairs I made breakfast which consisted of a can of grape juice concentrate.

The minute I got the can open it splashed all over me and my first bowl of Cheerios. (Actually this is a mix of Cheerios and Joe's O's. I'm converting. Nearly $5 a box vs. $1.99? No contest!)

What you see here is Take 2.




I guess it was a blessing in disguise. My PJs are now soaking in the sink till the washers are free.

And now, out for another walk (just to the Brooklyn Bridge and back methinks) and then to the movies with Miss Maddy.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment