Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pizza Pie

I didn't think I was going to make it through the day. Surprisingly - I don't have a headache despite my escapades last evening but the day totally dragged.

I think my lunch might have had something to do with sopping up the gallon of Pinot Grigio.




Please note: this is a personal sized pizza - not a whole crowd size pizza. The crust is whole wheat. Still - not gonna lie - I ate the whole thing.

Plus 2 quarters worth of chocolate covered almonds from the machine in the kitchen.



The weather is wet and cold and gross. I ran to H&M to get the security tag off my new dress (GRRR), I ran to CVS for some stuff. I came home and ate this.



No wine tonight.

Dinner - if I even get to it - will be leftover pasta primavera.

I'll let you know what happens. :)

2 comments:

  1. Pizza is so dangerous -- whole wheat crust or not. Stuff is worst than crack, I swear. Not that I have any personal knowledge of crack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I have been really good about not having it unless I make it myself but honestly? The reason I caved yesterday is that the line for the pizza oven is the shortest at the cafeteria.

    Hee!!! It's OK. I think we all have our own personal crack so I get where you're coming from. ;)

    ReplyDelete