Thursday, November 5, 2009

And all is right in the world...



Nicely done, boys. Nicely done.

While watching the game I ate the end of a pint of Haagen Daz 5 Ingredient Vanilla



With some Midnight Moo and some Dark Chocolate Chunks from Whole Foods.

Yum. Yum. Yum.

After a semi-decent night's sleep (I still have a bit of a headache) I had brie and hummus on an EM for breakfast. I was in the studio this morning and my phone won't let me upload the pic.

Boo!

I almost had a kind of lunch date today but then it was cancelled. See how I glossed over that??

Beware. Soon I might start online dating again.

Now that's bound to be fun.

I need one of those eyeroll emoticons.

Anyway - so I didn't bring lunch. I got pizza. And salad. And salad and pizza.

I ate half this guy...



And all of this guy...



Like this.



Zumba tonight. Dinner is up in the air. Then there's The Office and Project Runway.

Thursdays are awesome!

I'll catch you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment