Thursday, November 19, 2009

I promised excitement.

Not sure if I actually delivered!!

I bring you...the shrimp & bruschetta wrap (where one shrimp got away!).



I did something a little different this time. First I roasted the tomatoes then turned them into my bruschetta.

Then this morning I steamed 4 shrimp and wrapped them up in a tortilla with the tomatoes, basil, cheese, garlic, onions and vinegar-y dressing.

It was very delicious - if I do say so myself.

I'm going to cook tonight too - so stay tuned!! Hopefully I'll be making something new and not a repeat. It will involve chicken and vegetables - I can tell you that much.

I feel like I have not stopped running around since the weekend. I'm going to be so thankful (ha!) for Thanksgiving.

And to get my hair done. It needs it DESPERATELY.

In other exciting news - I bit the bullet and signed up for eHarmony (AGAIN) yesterday. I'm not sure how much of that I'll share here - it is a food blog after all - but it's always good for a laugh or two for sure.

PS I know that the bread makes it bruschetta and not the topping but I don't know what else to call it!! Help an Irish girl out please!

No comments:

Post a Comment