Monday, November 9, 2009

Early Thanksgiving

My sister and I were going to make dinner but my dad came home with a Thanksgiving feast in hand. Knowing this is what we were going to have for dinner we went out for a run.

No pedometer and Map My Run is being a huge PITA but we think we did close to 3 miles. Jen's going to drive it soon so we'll know for sure.

It's amazing - because at one point Jen looked at me and said "Can you believe we are even doing this?" Going out for a run would never have been something either one of us would jump up to do a year ago - but here we are - and - it's awesome!

I came back and had a glass (or 2) of wine. It's been a week and it went down just fine. Fortunately or unfortunately. :)



Dinner started with a salad....



...and ended with a plate full of deliciousness.



Turkey, stuffing, corn, asparagus, mashed potatoes and a little drizzle of gravy.

And that's all she wrote for today. I'll leave from here in the morning and I have a loooong day at the office, then rehearsal.

See you then. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment