Friday, November 20, 2009

Sing Along

I'm headed out to another marathon chorus rehearsal. Sigh. I'd like to just stay in but I signed up for this!!

I got home and made "dinner" even though it was what I ate for lunch.

I made a variation of this recipe.





The TJ's quinoa was a bit nuttier than the last one I bought. It was good though.

It was delish. I added last night's leftover chicken and veggies and a few shrimp too. I now have MORE leftovers!!





I'll eat them before I go out to LI tomorrow.

Dinner will be a wrap during a break in rehearsal. Three hours of Christmas Carols makes you hungry. This here's turkey, swiss, honey mustard, spinach, roasted peppers and tomatoes.



Alright. Time to get my act together and bundle up to go out in the dark NY night.

Stay warm all of you and have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment