Friday, November 20, 2009

Feeling kinda cheesy

Good morning. Even though I still feel like I've been running around like crazy all week (with no end till Wednesday next week) I am so glad it's Friday. I'm just trying to figure out how to get it all done. I have rehearsal after work tonight till 10, I want to go to Zumba tomorrow, I am having a pre-Thanksgiving with my brother, sis in law and the munchkins this weekend so I'm heading out to LI, only to come back on Monday for a dress rehearsal for our Times Square performance.

Plus I'm having a houseguest on Monday (a fellow chorus member lives 2 hrs outside the city and I offered to let her crash) so with all of that I need to make my apartment presentable.

I'm going to have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow I think.

Anyway - that's the future. For today let's talk about my yummy breakfast:



A whole wheat English with a spread of Cedar's (IMO - the best ever!) Garlic Lovers hummus and extra sharp cheddar.

Totally hit the spot this morning.

I've got bills to pay and a webcast in the studio. I hope that I might be able to clean up a little if I can get home early enough before rehearsal.

Wish me luck! See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment