Thursday, November 12, 2009

So little time...



Happy Thursday!



As evidenced above (in a shorthand that means something to only me!) I've got a lot on my list today. I don't have any webcasts though (just a quick rehearsal for one) so I think I can get it accomplished. Wish me luck.

Today is rainy and really windy. I had to hold on to my umbrella for dear life on the walk to work. I also saw a red headed guy with the most insane afro ever. I can't even imagine how he accomplished it. He was rocking it though - so good for him.

No gym this morning. I woke up far too late for that. And I'm missing Zumba tonight too to go out to dinner. :( The scale was playing nice this morning. I'll just have to choose carefully for tonight so that I don't see a jump at weigh in tomorrow.

I noticed there were a few new readers in the last week or so. Welcome!! So happy to have you.

Now - let me apologize to all of you.

9 times out of 10 I eat a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast. It's either on a sandwich thin or English muffin. It doesn't make life that exciting - but it is what it is.



And it's been working for me for over a year now. I'm not going to argue too much.

See you later with an update and hopefully a ton crossed off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment