Friday, November 13, 2009

Eat or Exercise?

I have two options tomorrow. I can take Zumba or go to breakfast with my super cute nieces.

I'm really struggling with the decision.

On one hand I will see them next week for sure.

On the other - they are arguably the most adorable children in the universe.

On one hand I could simply go to the gym before I leave and get a workout in.

On the other - I'm already not going to be able to go to Zumba on this coming Thursday because I'm going to a wine party.

Decisions, decisions.

Oh man those kids are cute though!

Snack today was some pita chips and hummus.



Confession. I live alone. As such I double dip in the hummus container. If we ever find ourselves at the same cocktail party please note I tend to be more polite when I'm in mixed company.

Dinner was the leftover sauce from my dinner the other night with some chopped meat added, extra spices, a can of TJ's marinara sauce, all baked with some ricotta, fresh mozzarella and whole wheat shells.





Yum and yum.

I wonder if the kids will want to eat breakfast at 2 o'clock??

Not likely huh?

2 comments:

  1. Tough call - I'd say time with the family...but it's your decision girl!! Can you not work out later or are you busy? Yum - love pasta and marina...anything..haha - I made another home-made pizza tonight...I've been just wanting it all week and this is my 2nd time this week - along with pasta earlier...cravings much?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I know! I'm now thinking that I can go to Zumba before the party on Thurs next week. I'll be kind of sweaty and gross but I can change before I get there.

    The kids live in CT and then I was going to go out to my parents after. I can work out either way - I just can't do Zumba. :(

    UGH. I never had these problems before I exercised on a regular basis! But I had others so it's probably better. :)

    Mmmm pizza! I have some dough in my freezer. I'm going to have to make one myself soon.

    ReplyDelete