Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday Morning

So here's how Tuesday ended.

Lunch - tuna, sandwich thin, bbq PopChips.



I ate the rest of that muffin - felt guilty and then realized the wrapper said 'Yogurt' all over it.

Might the muffin be low fat??

Possible right??

Then I ate a bag of stale pretzels from the vending machine. I needed salt after the sweet.

At rehearsal I ate this little thing - cheddar, hummus and a bit of bbq sauce. Sounds weird but really yummy.



I came home ate a few more pretzels w/some hummus.

This morning I am home from work and I put the leftover frittata on an EM with spinach and a wedge of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb.



My oven has a cornmeal encrusted chicken breast baking - I'm contemplating making bread a bit later. Gym at some point - maybe not till after 6 though.

At that's the news for now. Stay tuned for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment