Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Too tired right now...

This title has a dual meaning - since we are singing a song in our concert called Too Tired to Go to Heaven. (Obviously not my choir as I am not in HS - but you'll get the idea - plus the soloist in this clip has a beautiful voice) but the other thing is I'm really beat.

Just wanted to post my dinner + snack/dessert tonight.

I had my suitcase full of laundry so I dropped off my bag at home before heading to rehearsal. It was the best thing ever. I was able to change into jeans and sneakers for the walk downtown - and didn't have to lug a laptop with me.

I'm going to have to do this again next week. It made such a huge difference.

I didn't have much time so I made a quick dinner of steamed chicken dumplings and broccoli with some teriyaki and crushed red pepper. The pepper is helping with my cold.




I don't want a cold. I want it to go away!

Snack/dessert was a handful of cashews and peanuts with chocolate edamame thrown in. Perfect.



And that's that. I'll see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment