Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back to basics - The Sequel

I can tell what's going on. I'm maintaining - which in itself is not a bad thing at all.

I mean - I could be maintaining a weight over 200 lbs (which is basically what I'd done for the past 8 or so years) so this is a vast improvement.

But I still have weight I want to lose.

I guess part of it is that I'm no longer uncomfortable in my own skin. I feel now like if things don't fit correctly it's the cut of the clothes and not my fault for lack of a better explanation.

But it's the very beginning of the holiday season and I need to step it up a bit.

Of course I make this bold declaration during a week where I have a ton of events and stuff but oh well. Tomorrow and Friday I can make my own meals - so I'm going to concentrate on that.

This morning I started with the usual. I'm home so I'll have a good lunch and then a work event tonight for dinner. I'm going to run (literally) to the gym right before I leave to go uptown for the event.





And that's the grand plan.

Check back with you later.

1 comment: