Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A much needed break

I know there are people who have far more going on in their lives than me. More pressures, more burdens, just...more. My mom for one has a ton more to deal with than little old me.

But there's no question I've felt exhausted and just a tad overwhelmed lately trying to get everything in.

And to get these last 10 lbs off too.

I'm going to need to stop eating cookies I think to get that accomplished.

And maybe eat more salad and less pizza too.

At work I got a personal pizza and some salad on the side. I ate half - the other half is in my fridge.



The salad was pretty lame. There were slim pickings in the cafe today.



Tonight I skipped our regular chorus rehearsal. I came home and went to the gym for 30 min of incline walking/running. Running is not easy for me these days. I'm going to attempt again tomorrow and then on Thursday my sister and I are doing our own personal kinda 5K on our regular running trail near my parents. At the gym though I was very sluggish - like every step was an effort. I don't know if it's just that I'm tired or what.

Tonight I breaded a chicken breast by dipping it in Light Vidalia Onion dressing and cornmeal. I cut up some potatoes for roasting. I ate half of the chicken breast and half of the roasted potatoes.

And some more greens, roasted peppers and tomatoes.




I love the purple potatoes.

And then there are these.



I've had about 3 today. I have to stop. :(

Going back to LI tomorrow and for a manicure with my mom and sister and then lots of good (relaxing) stuff for the rest of the weekend.

I really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment