Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not to be rude...

Ahhh...commuting. There are things about it I miss a great deal. The uninterrupted hour or so of reading every week day for one. I used to read 2-3 books a week when I commuted regularly.

Today I took the Railroad in and then the subway from Long Island City. The 7 was packed and I was laden with a carryon suitcase, laptop and my regular 'work' bag.

And while I was all slammed up against the door the woman in the comfy seat beside me - said "Not to be rude but could you get your butt out of my face?"

Oh sure. Let me move 2 inches I don't have to the left.

For the record - my butt was against the railing to her side - not in her face unless she turned to her left. I'm not a fan of people squished up against me either - but it's the SUBWAY - at RUSH HOUR. I don't usually go shoving my butt in people's faces on a regular basis.

That sounds...weird but you know what I mean!!

Anyway -

Dear Lady on the Subway:

Sorry my tush got in the way of your reading. I didn't really mean it.

Next time you can kiss it,
Krissy


In the studio this morning. I ate this for breakfast. Apologies for the awful pictures.



PB on an EM. :)

And this for lunch...



Honey turkey, muenster cheese and hummus on a sandwich thin.

One webcast down...one taping to go.

See you much later (maybe!) I have rehearsal tonight so I won't be home till around 10.

PS - Jen did a drive to check the mileage - our run yesterday was 2.5 miles - 2.9 total with the warm up and cool down walking we did. It's a really pretty route too - we'll have to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. I really think you should write a book of "Dear so-and-so" letters. You could start a whole new genre!

    ReplyDelete