Sunday, November 8, 2009

Away to...Long Island

I'm heading out to LI today just because. No special reason - just that I'm working from home tomorrow anyway and I might as well do it there for a little change of scenery. Plus I miss everyone a little bit.

Last night I had a little dessert before going to bed. Skim milk with Midnight Moo and some TJ dark pretzels.



Classy with the paper towel as a serving dish right?

For breakfast - a bagel. 1/2 with extra sharp cheddar, 1/2 w/butter.



I'm going to straighten up a little bit - pack a suitcase full of laundry - finish watching Away We Go and then run to the gym quick before catching a train at 12:30-ish.

Be back later with pictures from a completely different kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. what'd you think of "away we go?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it in the theatre when it first came out. I might be a little obsessed with The Office so...

    All that aside - I really liked it. Enough to get it On Demand this morning - enough to likely buy the DVD. It was quirky and funny and very sweet. And I thought the supporting cast was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete