Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Distracted

This is gonna be quick.

Game 6 is on.

Enough said.

I am really so, so glad to have my camera back you have no idea. I knew I could replace it - but I really didn't want to have to.

Thank you camera gods for smiling on me.

Too bad the 'drink on an empty stomach' gods took a vacation.

Any-way.

Lunchtime. I made a chicken breast with the best intentions. I intended to use the other half for lunch tomorrow. While making the mac and cheese however I ate half of it.

And then...the other half.

Oh well.



and close up...




I had some snacks over the course of the afternoon, a handful of nuts here, dark chocolate edamame there, PopChips on the side. I went to the gym and did 40 min - running some, walking some, ending up a little over 3 miles. My stomach felt almost too full from lunch and the snacking. So I went to the grocery store and bought this for dinner.



Hi. I'm five.

For dessert? Biting my nails.

Appetizing no?

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Just started reading your blog off of "I hate green beans"...

    I too have become a health nut and exercise addict.... I only read one post but had to comment about the new muffins I just made last night - that only have 95 calories in a single serving!!! (and are perfect this time of year)

    1 box Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix
    1 15oz can pumpkin filling

    Mix together (no oil, eggs, water, etc - just the dry cake mix and pumpkin filling)

    Fill muffin tins - bake at 325 for about 30 min. and VOILA - an excellent low calorie snack that is delicious!!

    http://confessionsofanexgirlfriend.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by!!! Those sound really good - but what'll happen if you dip them in chocolate??? LOL! Pretty much the only dessert I eat is chocolate related. It's difficult though to make that low fat. Those sound perfect for Thanksgiving though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha - this just made me crack up. Too bad it looks really good actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Chocolate too..... may increase the calorie count but totally worth every extra minute at the gym!!!!

    http://confessionsofanexgirlfriend.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete