Friday, July 31, 2009

PB and B (?)

Remember my rose from the other day? I brought it home last night. Look how lovely!



It's become apparent that I can only take pictures in natural light!

Breakfast today had a special guest star. My grandmother used to make peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.

Really. Don't knock it till you try it.



Light multigrain English muffin with peanut butter and a slice of bacon

I'm also in the process of roasting some tomatoes.



Like Smitten Kitchen says: Just slice in half and arrange on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add 4 cloves of unpeeled garlic. Put in oven at 200 for about 3 hours.

Yummy.



I'll use these in some way for dinner or maybe lunch. I'm just not hungry yet.

Strange but true.

I did not work out yesterday - but I walked a lot (to and from work - to and from the restaurant). I'm going to go to the gym later. Maybe to run...maybe to walk.

We'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment